Friday, May 29, 2015

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop [Review]



Flower boys~ Since there is still 2 months until college, I am watching and re-watching a lot of Korean dramas these days. After watching Iljimei (Korean) and Yi Zhi Mei (Chinese) which has a bit of rom-com but a lot of action, I watched this light k-drama for 1 day with it's 16 episodes. Yep, I did not stop until I finished watching it. Who would even dare to stop of you are watching a drama full of handsome men. Yes, I am pertaining to "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" whose main cast are:

  • Lee Chung-ah as Eun bi
  • Jung Il-woo as Chi Soo
  • Lee Ki-woo as Kang Hyun

Well, the story is about Yang Eun-bi who dreams to be a teacher in order to have a stable life and have a boyfriend (or something like that). She became an intern at a school owned by Cha Chi Soo witnessed her misfortunes and whom she has mistaken as an oppa . Unluckily, he became her student and her nuisance in her teaching life until one day, she has lost her patience and decided to resign. Cha Chi Soo, confused by his feelings, did everything just to make her go back to the school but Eun-bi did not accept his apology for not knowing what he was apologizing for. Eun-bi's father died and she has no job and has no one to take care of her. [OMG. MY FAV. PART!!!] That's when Kang-hyuk came into her life, unknowingly. Kang-hyuk made a promise to her father that he would take care of her and the ramyun shop her father owns. Kang-hyuk became the owner of the shop and calls Eun-bi his wife. He made Ba-woo, Hyun Woo and Chi Soo his employees (or his so called kids) providing them home and food for free.Chi Soo, even though inexperienced, agreed just to be with Eun-bi. Together, they opened the Flower Boy Ramyun Shop which was popular for the employees are so good-looking. As time pass by, Chi soo slowly realized his true feelings for Eun bi and asks her to date him. Kang hyuk, claiming her as his wife, asked the same. So Eun bi decided to date the two until she relizes whom she really loves. Chi-soo and Kang-hyuk, who were rivals in love, turned out to be half brothers! (They have the same mother) Apparently, Chi Soo's father did not like Eun bi to be his girlfriend so he made ways just to separate them. In the near ending, he made Chi Soo go to the army in order for them to be separated. That did not stop the two. After two years, they met again and lived happily ever after. The end.

Okay. I didn't really planned to write a review but I am so happy that I watched it that I found myself doing this. Forgive my words.

  

The drama is very light but the part that made me cry was when Eun bi's father died. He has this very pure heart and soul. What's not to like here? This show is full of handsome men HAHAHAHAHA and we like that very much! You know, because other dramas also have handsome men but only only few, but here... it is more than five (so yes, we will consider that as many). Angel boy looks a little bit like Key but of course my Key is so much more handsome than him. Apart from Jung Il woo, Lee Ki woo is really REALLY gorgeously handsome. Compared to Il-woo, Il-woo is more handsome, but there is something in him that I cannot explain which is really charming. He is so cute when sleeps anywhere and so sexy when he put the apron on Eun bi's waist HAHAHA! EUN BI! WHY SO LUCKY? ♥ Erm, good rom-com and I don't know what else to say and what made me decide to write a review about this drama. My mind tells me to do so, but no word are coming out. I am so blocked and to end this, I just want to say that if you like watching dramas with handsome men... WATCH THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment