Sunday, April 13, 2014

[Literary] One Sided Love ♥

Huwaa~ Random stuff ☺. I wrote this poem, and I thought of sharing it  here. It's about a girl who likes a guy, but she doesn't want to like the guy anymore because everything seems so wrong about it. The problem is the guy didn't care, he didn't know her that much, and lastly, he didn't have feelings for her at all. Kind of relates to [Anime] Itazura na kiss, Naoki and Kotoko. <///3

Whenever I see you, I just can't stop staring
I tried to stop it but well, it's hard
When I hear you name my heart beats fast
When I think of you, how I wish you think of me too
Every night I close my eyes with thoughts of you and me
I get the same thoughts the moment I open my eyes

Can I keep on dreaming?
Can I keep on pretending?
You know me, I know you
Acquaintances aren't that bad right?
But I can't stop dreaming that someday, we'll be friends
and that the day will come where you like me too


My heart sings when I see you every time
And I feel like every love song was made for me
What makes me nervous everyday
Is when our eyes are set on each other and I don't know if I should say hi.
Should I say hi? But I'm afraid you'll just ignore
Cause as I've said, we're not even friends
Can I get even one conversation? Please?
To let you know who I am

Well, you can help me to stop these feelings if you want
I also feel that this is not so right
I hate you. I hate you for making me like you
But it's not your fault, I know...
But every time I see your smile, your eyes, you
It makes me like you even more

I know that everything seems so wrong
And I am not the perfect girl
But if there would be a chance that I'd see a wishing star again
I'd wish of you liking me too
I know it's kind of dumb and stuff.
But I wish someday, I don't have to sing alone anymore
Because I'm singing all the love songs, luckily with you. ♥


Comments, suggestions? Feel free~ ♥



4 comments: